Who should apply to Launch36?
We are most interested in candidates who:
- Have a technology focused idea/concept
- Are a new or early stage ICT start-up founder
- Are preferably b2b focused on software as a solution (SaaS), mobile or enterprise social networking
- Have a solid plan (but no formal business plan is required)
- Are of any age
- Live is Eastern Canada. There are no geographic limitations to be part of the program, however you must be willing to commit to weekly in-person meetings in Moncton, NB Canada for a period of 3-months.
The cost of the program is $5,000. However this is payable only at the end of the program and only if receive outside funding. See more about this in the FAQ section.
Our Guiding Principles
- Focus on small teams not individuals. Time-limited support through intensive mentoring and events.
- Our application process is open and highly competitive.
- Start-ups supported in cohorts
- Focusing on the development of the founding team.